Download Full Text (55.8 MB)
The College of Wooster Special Collections
The report is from the Campus Council Conference Retreat Subcommittee. The document is broken down into seven sections, each of which has subpoints and discussion:
1. What is (or should be) Campus Council?
2. What are some campus-wide needs Council can help fulfill?
3. Philosophical statements to help improve the functioning of campus government.
4. Statements particularly relevant to the College of Wooster.
5. Ways to improve the function and effectiveness of Council.
6. More Specific Actions
7. Potential Council Sub-Committees
The College of Wooster
Campus Council, Wooster Campus Council, Campus Council Budget Committee, budgets, student allocation
Student government; College student government; College students--Conduct of life; Memorandums
"Campus Council Retreat Subcommittee Report 1975" (1975). Campus Council Records. 18.